Working Together to Safeguard Children 2012 and Managing individual cases: The framework for the assessment of Children in need and their families heralds a new and ambitious approach to safeguarding children for the social care workforce and associated agencies with a duty to protect children.
A huge culture change is required to embrace the vision of Eileen Munro’s recommendations and to ensure they succeed.
Are you ready?
Implementation will require a huge amount of preparation if we are to avoid creating a tapestry of different ways of working across both authorities and agencies.
This event will examine strategies for how multi-agency partners can overcome their biggest challenges to create this culture change.
Attend this conference to:
- Hear feedback following the consultation period: Was the original draft scaled back too far?
- Discover how recent reforms in partner agencies will support the vision of Munro and Working Together 2012
- Learn how to effectively support the workforce through major structural change
- Find out how Local Children’s Safeguarding Boards are crucial to lead multi-agency working
- Explore what Children’s Services can learn from the NICE model about rationing funding and promoting transparency
Plus: Examine how to overcome your major challenges on developing common and shared assessment frameworks and approaches to non-prescriptive timeframes on assessments with our expert panel
Follow us on twitter @comcareconf - #workingtogether2012