The Family Justice Review conference will help you carry out better section 47 assessments and better prepare you for court appearances. We explore the implications of the Family Justice Review on public and private law court proceedings for the workforce.
- Understanding the principles of reform
- Implications for CAFCASS and the role of the independent guardian
- Making the independent social worker part of the solution
- Overview of the findings from pilot studies
- The link with the Munro review
- Effectively using chronologies in child protection cases - what and how frontline staff need to evidence
Why attend the Family Justice Review conference?
The one day agenda is designed to provide greater confidence when preparing for and attending court proceedings. By attending you will:
- Gain practical insights into preparing for court appearances
- Effectively use chronologies in child protection cases
- Insight into court procedures
- Better understand the implications of the Family Justice Review
Plus: Benefit from detailed analysis of ways to improve the assessment procedure